Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Twitch twitch. Squirt.

I just had to post this at it amused me so much. I was in (ptui) Ikea recently, and after going partially mad from lack of natural sunlight and sensory overload I partook of one of their delightful hot dogs. In the elevator on the way down to the car park a militant veggie teenager was berrating her parents, who had also had a hot dog each.
" You know that it's minced up pig's eyes and trotters and testicles don't you?" The strained expressions on the parents faces were glorious. I couldn't help myself and muttered "Mmm. Hog fat." She turned and looked at me. I then said " If you minced up a human and stuck it in the pig's trough, the pig really wouldn't care. The mafia used to get rid of people like that." Luckily the lift doors opened at that point and I legged it. Teehee.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shining Love Pig said...

Given their incredible diet, I bet vegetarians are pretty damn tasty too...and you love Ikea, you thirty-something furnishings slattern.

1/31/2007 11:53 am  
Blogger dataphage said...

Watch it Chris time and taste wait for no man. You will have to go furniture shopping at some point in your life.

Vegetarianism, as I may have said before, is no way for an adult to behave.

1/31/2007 8:19 pm  
Blogger Shining Love Pig said...

actually, in recent days, I've developed a Japanese crockery habit...I however deny nothing.

1/31/2007 11:07 pm  
Blogger bulabula said...

I was there with Karen if you must know. If I go to Ikea on my own I tend to get wasted first to negate the effects of their mind control. I think I could cope better in there if they just had little automated ride cars following the arrows around, and each habitat had a clear screen in front of it with a 'family' of actors in each area demonstrating the items.

2/02/2007 6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home