Thursday, August 10, 2006

We have the technology

I've recently bought one of those "Guide to Blogging for the hopeless dumb-ass" type of books. Hopefully this means that when I get back from my ten days in Japan I'll be able to post pictures, add links, and generally get over my feeling of Blogging inadequacy. I'll also post stuff about the Disney trip, which I'll probably have to break up into installments. My girlfriend just finished putting 1266 photos into albums. And that's not all of them yet...

4 Comments:

Blogger Shining Love Pig said...

It`s really bloody easy - I worked it out just from the template & the odd article on blogger help - I`ve not used a book once sunshine...

8/11/2006 4:43 am  
Blogger dataphage said...

Yeah, just get stuck into it. If even I can manage to get all the techy bits working you shouldn't find it too tough.

But writing the damn thing regularly takes a bit of doing.

8/11/2006 8:41 am  
Blogger dataphage said...

If Archer can do it any mug can!!

8/11/2006 8:45 am  
Blogger dataphage said...

Dave blogger has just released a whole bunch of features tha mean you don't need to mess about with any code at all.

Sign up for the new features as soon as you can to make blogging about 200% easier.

8/16/2006 4:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home